Students & Parents
Through the National School Lunch and Breeakfast Programs, children can eat nutritious meals and learn to make healthy food choices – lessons that can last a lifetime. School nutrition programs are your partners in the effort to raise a generation of healthy children.
Want to get involved at home? Here are a few easy ways to do so:
- Review the cafeteria menu with your kids to help them plan for a balanced meal
- Join your kids for school lunch or school breakfast
- Communicate any concerns or special diets your kids may have
- Tell us what you think! Visit www.schoolnutrition.org or contact the School Nutrition Association at
(301) 686-3100 or (800) 877-8822