Recipe developed by Kellogg’s Food Away From Home for use in school cafeterias.
- 1 1/2 ounces Low Fat Granola With Raisins
- 1/2 cup Pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 ounces Maple syrup
- 6 ounces Low Fat vanilla yogurt
- In a mixing bowl, fold together pineapple, blueberries and syrup. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Build parfait by alternating layers of yogurt, granola and fruit mixture in a 12 ounce parfait cup.
- Keep in the refrigerator for no longer than 4 hours to prevent granola from becoming soggy and pineapple from browning.